Presto’s Vacuum leak Tester with HMI Display is an amazing and user-friendly testing machine which is designed as per the standards to guarantee the test accuracy. The instrument is used for visual checking of containers seal and tetra pack when the seal integrity of the foiled cups is provided with an amount of vacuum. The defined amount of vacuum is created inside the chamber to measure the integrity of the samples and to assess the leakage of the foiled cups to confirm the intactness of the seals.
Book a free sample testing session now.
Features of Vacuum Leak Tester – PRIMA SERIES
- HMI based Touchscreen Model
- Microprocessor based controls for repeatability and accuracy
- Meets USP 28 packaging practice specification
- Air & Water both can be used as testing medium
- Automatic sample testing through easy vacuum mechanism
- Pass/ Fail criteria can be programmed.
- Changeable timer units in Hrs.: Min: Sec
- Inbuilt calibration facility
- Vacuum Pressure display incorporated in HMI for easy pressure monitoring
- Program profile for selecting test parameters and performing the test.
- East data management. User can create product identification, user name, vacuum hold time, set pressure, etc.
- Graph of Pressure vs. Time
- USB option available for storing test data and graph
- Data output in graphical and data record format.
- History data involves username, time, date, vacuum hold time, etc.
- Display: HMI Touch Screen
- Accuracy: 0.5% of the measure
- Power: 220 V, Single Phase, 50 Hz
- Controls: Pressure Monitoring and Timer Integrated in HMI
- Timer: Up to 999 Seconds (Changeable to Hours : Min : Sec)
- Material: Mild Steel duly powder coated
- Vacuum adjustable up to – 900 mb (600 mm-Hg.)
- Box made of polished transparent PMMA (very rugged)
- 2 stage vacuum and holding time setting
- Delivered with vacuum generator